Monday, May 19, 2008

Friends, A Birthday and A Book

While Jake and Rylz are out watering the yard, I thought I'd take a moment to blog about our eventful weekend!

First, we got to hang out with The Duty's Thursday night at Gattitown, or as Rylz calls it "dadatown" We had so much fun letting the gals run around and holding the new lil babies



We also celebrated my Mom's 30th bday (wink,wink - that's for you Momma)at Cracker Barrel!


Thirdly, Heather V and I went to a girly movie Saturday while the guys watched the gals and then the guys went to a bball game while we hung with the gals!

Lastly......my boss Tim and I FINALLY finished laying out the new Modern Babies and Children magazine. Our premier issue comes out June 20th and I will post sneak peeks later!


That's all I got, how'd ya like that?

No comments: