Monday, June 2, 2008

K 2 Months & Ry weekend adventure

Hope everyone is doing well! Here's a Floyd update:

Well, Keira went in for her 2 month check-up and is 12.4 lbs (90thPercentile) and 24 inches long (97thPercentile) She is a healthy little gal who loves to eat..sound like someone else you all know? I think the colic is slowly going away. We are getting to enjoy her smiles and coos now, fun stuff!

Ryleigh had an adventurous weekend!! Friday night she went to the Rangers game with her Daddy and got an Ian Kinsler jersey and also learned how to say Ian Kinsler - she had so much fun. She then spent the night with Mimi B and PawPaw and then woke up and went to Sixflags after church on Sunday with Mimi T and Pops (and J,K and I)She loved the choo choo train.

I would also like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tammy Floyd, aka Mimi T!

One last thing, I just got my mom's day gift on Friday from Jakums and I just love it - I don't want to take it off (see below)

Enjoy these few pics!! Love you all





1 comment:

cindolla said...

love the pictures of the kids but I really like the necklace. where can I get one????