Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sweet Baby Keira



Those motherly instincts were right...baby K arrived like 2 weeks early on Tuesday, March 25th at 8:35 a.m. weighing in at 8lbs 2oz and 21 inches long.

Just a brief run down..Ryleigh and I went with Heather V to Jake/Josh/Javi/Tyler's/yadayada softball game Monday night. Got home from the game, put Rylz to bed, ate some captain crunch berries cereal, watched How I Met Your Mother and started having horrible contractions. Called Heather V at 1130pm and she came over to stay with Rylz while we headed to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, we called our rents and they were on their way. (both Mimi's were sure this was it!)I text Kaylee and Heather P cuz I knew they were in a late late movie and would be awake and they headed to the hospital after their movie. To make it short, my medicine worked this time and like 8 hours later Keira was here and I was pain free!! Praise the LORD for that! And praise the Lord for our little miracle.
(thanks to Heather & Josh for putting up with my false labor and the actual labor and coming over to watch Rylz...life savers for real. Thanks to Kay and Chabib for keeping the grandparents occupied in the waiting room while the hours passed)

Ok, well I will blog alot over the next few weeks of my maternity leave so I won't bore you right now. Enjoy the photo and I will post more once Emily gets the photo shoot posted. Hope all is well with everyone. Happy April!

2 comments:

C:M:W said...

Congrats!!!! Your family is so beautiful!!!

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

congrats on your sweet baby girl!