Monday, April 14, 2008

2 Week Check Up & a 20-month-old

Lil Keira went in on Friday for her 2 week check up!! Her numbers were:
70% in weight
75% in height
50% in size of head

So far she is sleeping pretty well at night and her favorite things are:
the swing
the play gym

She is such a sweet littlt gal and already has the best big sissy!

Rylz is doing great with Keira. At first it was challenging but each day gets better and better. She loves holding the bottle while K eats and she likes burping her. She always wants to help out and always wants to "hold sissy" or "pick up Keira". They are going to be best buds, I can tell :)

Ryleigh also now understands "I love you" and uses it at all the appropriate times AKA when Jake is trying to leave her in the church nursery and she wants to stay with us in the service. Screaming, "I love you, I love you" over and over again makes it hard to drop her off in there. But of course, once we leave, she has fun playing with the kiddos and learning about Jesus :)

Last thing and I will stop typing but Ryleigh also cracks us up when she puts her sentences together. It amazes me how much these lil people can do at such a small age. Some of my favorites sentences of Ry's are:
"knife hurt you, careful."
"bug bite you"
"I shut door"
"I want some go-fish (goldfish)"

Well it's about bed time - I will update again in a few days hopefully with a fresh pic. Love you all!

No comments: