Ok, Kenners sent this to me and is making me do this. I tend to think I am fairly internet/computer savvy until Kendra sends me something like this and I have NO idea how to tag people on my blog, so here we go:
Here are the official rules:
First, the rules.
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you are tagged, DO IT and pass it along.
Obey the rules or there will be serious consequences in the blogosphere. Ha. Just kidding.
Here are my 6... 6 things you may not know about me, that is:
1. I am a celeb gossip junkie. Not something I am proud of! I watch TMZ before bed every night. Jake makes fun of me :)
2. I love to sing. I sing at home to Jake and the gals, I sing in the shower, in the car and I am not quiet about it! It's usually praise and worship songs or rap songs, random, I know.
3. I've been to Russia..on a mission trip like 8 years ago!
4. I like studying. I sometimes want to go back to school just to study. In fact, I am about to take a class (for work) to learn the indesign software to create ads and I am soooo excited about taking the tests! haha
5. I am a horrible cook..wait, everyone knows that!
6. I LOVE playing softball and still play to this day (well last time I played I was 1 mth prego with Keira but am playing in another league this summer with the church!)
I would like to tag the only people I know who have a blog. I "officially" tag: Kendra, Heather, Emily, Keri