Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer!

Summer, to me, is when Jake is off work and we get a chance to go on a vacation. Well, we just got back from our summer vacation and let me tell ya,it was fun but I would not recommend traveling further than an hour away with a 3mth old and a 23mth old! Yikes - tiring but fun.

We got to see Bo for the first time in a long while and we visited DisneyLand and the San Diego Zoo!

For those of you that didn't see the snapfish I will post some pics below.

Now, we are 2 weeks away from summer ending. Jake starts back with coaching stuff at the end of this month and the girls start their first daycare on July 21st(Jake's bday). I am kinda sad - no, actually VERY sad that they are going to daycare but a working mom has to do what a working mom has to do. I'm finding myself calculating how many hours of "awake time" I am getting with them vs. how many hours of daycare time they will have each week. All I can do is pray that this is what the Lord wants for K and R and pray that he gives me strength each day to deal with it. Ok, I am off my soap box now and back to work. Just wanted to take a breather and post for a moment. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer!

That's all I got, how'd ya like that?

No comments: