Thursday, January 31, 2008

Update on Rylz and Keirz!


Hey Gang (not sure if anyone even reads this)

I was just doing some work in front of the computer and decided to take a breather & blog, so here we go:

Update on Ryleigh:

Rylz is doing great. She amazes Jake and I each and every day. With her finger nails painted (thanks to Mrs. Cheryl and her patience) and her hair up in "half ponies" I feel like she is growing up WAY to fast. Hmmm, I would update you on the words she has been saying but she is basically saying any and everything(which is scary in itself). She knows her colors (mainly orange, blue and purple) and we are working on her numbers right now. Her current favorite things are:

*blocks
*bear (as always, that poor thing is worn out)
*baby & baby stroller
*rocking horse
*Noah & Sarah & the ark(don't ask me why, but she thinks Abraham's wife is Noah's wife..haha)
*singing the ABC's while making the itsy-bitsy spider motions (strange I know)
*puzzles

Update on Keira (Keirz):

I went to the doc today and things are looking pretty norm. Baby girl is facing downward and is ready to go, I guess...but I think I am more ready than she is! I am ready for the back pain and heartburn to go away oh and I'd love to be able to breathe when I am sitting indian style, playing blocks with Rylz.

Jake and I just finished the nursery furniture so now we have the walls painted and the furniture up. It's time for the fun stuff...DECOR! I am thinking: small little murals of birdies and polka dots around the room with Bible verses thrown in between. I will post a very rough draft photo of the nursery for you to see - Ryleigh calls it "sissyBoo" (sissy's room)

And as Kelly Raspberry would say "that's all I got, how'd ya like that?"

No comments: